Le Forum du Metro Racing 92 Index du Forum
Le Forum du Metro Racing 92
Echangez et partagez vos réflexions sur le Metro Racing 92, Club de Rugby de PRO D2.

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DES SUPPORTERS
DU METRO RACING 92
Répondre au sujet
b." Giggs came through the youth ra
hfy962464

Répondre en citant
Having to wear white socks, looking up to Cristiano Ronaldo and getting bamboozled by Game of Thrones. Nick Nelson Raiders Jersey . Just some of the key subjects that fascinate one of Irelands superstars of the track - Mark English.On Thursday you can find out even more about the 800m star in Sky Academys latest documentary on the Sports Scholars.WATCH: I am Mark English (originally aired on Sky Sports, now available On Demand via sky Go)The 23-year-old is one of 11 Sky Academy Sports Scholars and is all set for his Olympic debut this summer and hes answered a few personal questions.1. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF YOU DIDNT AT THE START OF THE SEASON?That my form can change in a day. Nothing is guaranteed in this sport and it is both cruel and beautiful in equal measures. Mark is a big fan of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo 2. SUM UP THE STATE OF YOUR HEAD AND BODY FOR RIOExcited to take on the worlds best! 3. WHATS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR?The best thing to happen was to be selected for my first Olympic Games. I missed London by 0.17s so it was a huge relief to run the qualifying standard at the London Anniversary Games last year. 4. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL WHAT WOULD IT BE?A wild charizard5. WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?Probably one of the European distance runners throughout the 80s. Mark is keen on seeing Bono and U2 in action 6. WHICH OTHER SPORT STARS DO YOU ADMIRE?Robbie Keane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Padraig Harrington, Roger Federer, Andy Murray, Jessica Ennis-Hill.7. DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT UNUSUAL THINGS WHEN YOU RUN?Yes, like why did Bran have to go into his dream in Game of Thrones and get Hodor killed.8. IF YOU WERENT AN ATHLETE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Hard to know really. I liked football growing up so I mightve pursued that. 9. ANY MOTTOS OR PHRASES THAT MOTIVATE YOU?Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein10. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?Cooking the onions for dinner the other day. Mark has learned from the best with mentor Darren Campbell providing sound advice 11. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?A good sketch. And pretty much most Tommy Tiernan and Dara OBriain shows. 12. WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?Doping in sport.13. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDSCompetitive, determined and lively.14. ANY SUPERSTITIONS?Having to wear white socks when racing. Making sure my spikes are a tight, snug fit. 15. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO?Most. Would love to attend a U2 or Coldplay concert. In other words, if anyone is thinking of presents to buy me, you know Ill forever put you on my list of friends. 16. WHAT TV SHOWS ARE YOU INTO?Game of Thrones and Narcos. 17. HOW DO YOU RELAX OFF THE TRACK?Spend time with friends visiting places, hiking, swimming and going to the movies. Mark English recently returned to the track after a three-month injury 18. WHAT THREE PEOPLE WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER?Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Tommy Tiernan. 19. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF ACHIEVING?Egg and spoon race champion in 1998 in my primary school of Woodland National School, Letterkenny. 20. AMBITIONS FOR NEXT FIVE YEARS?To continue being happy and to continue doing what I love. 21. WHATS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A SKY SCHOLAR?Learning from the best. Ive been lucky enough to talk with Olympic gold medalists in Chris Hoy, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Darren Campbell. Thats a fantastic privilege.And the head of the Sky Scholars Academy Tony Lester has always been able to provide sound advice, especially around championships.WATCH: I am Mark English (originally aired on Sky Sports, now available On Demand via sky Go) Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Arden Key Raiders Jersey . Geovany Soto had an RBI for the Cubs. Carlos Silva gave up one run on three hits over six innings to pick up the win. Josh Willingham drove in the lone run for the Nationals, who had just four hits. Doug Martin Jersey . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Brandon-Parker-Raiders-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.MANCHESTER, England -- Ryan Giggs is starting his stint as interim Manchester United manager by urging his players to entertain the fans who have endured a miserable season. The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. Speaking publicly for the first time since his temporary appointment, Giggs provided an insight into what he has told the squad about Saturdays match against Norwich at Old Trafford. "I trust you and I know what youre capable of, and go out there and show it on Saturday, and give the fans something to shout about," Giggs said on Friday. "Entertain them, score goals, make tackles, play with speed, play with tempo." Giggs is expected to manage the team for only the remaining four matches of the season before a more experienced successor to Moyes is appointed. "It has been a difficult week for the club and its been a bit of a whirlwind week for me but one Ive enjoyed," Giggs said. "It has been different, chaotic, and Ive been getting a little taste as its my fourth day in the job." Giggs came through the youth ranks at Old Trafford and was part of the famed "Class of 92" youth team that helped contribute to so much of the clubs success under Alex Ferguson, who retired last year after more than 26 years in charge. "Ive had to take a bit of stick (ffrom the players)," Giggs said. Tahir Whitehead Jersey. "Things like, Where are you going to park? What do we call you? "The players have been great and the reaction in training has been sharp. Ive just tried to make things relaxed and for everyone to enjoy themselves ... lets have a good end to what has been a frustrating and disappointing season." The clubs most decorated player, who has made 962 appearances, is still in the squad and could pick himself to play against Norwich. "Ive just given myself a five-year contract," Giggs joked. "I havent done much this week but am still involved as a player as well." Giggs is being assisted by former teammates Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes as he tries to stabilize a team in turmoil. "Its the proudest moment of my life," Giggs said. "Ive supported Manchester United all my life. Its been the biggest part of my life since I was 14, when I signed schoolboy forms. Im proud, happy, a little bit nervous but just like I am as a player, I cant wait for the game on Saturday." Moyes can now prepare for the future after finally agreeing on his severance package with United on Friday. "Terms of settlement have been agreed between the club and David Moyes in respect of the termination of his employment," the League Managers Association said in a statement. "A settlement agreement is in the process of being finalized." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
b." Giggs came through the youth ra
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet