Le Forum du Metro Racing 92 Index du Forum
Le Forum du Metro Racing 92
Echangez et partagez vos réflexions sur le Metro Racing 92, Club de Rugby de PRO D2.

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DES SUPPORTERS
DU METRO RACING 92
Répondre au sujet
0-year-old Donald Sterling were shaken and one of them, Plat
hfy962464

Répondre en citant
NEW YORK -- Geno Smith is still No. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey . 1 for the New York Jets. For the moment. Whether its the second-year quarterbacks job to lose, well, offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg will see what effect Michael Vick has in whats expected to be a hotly contested competition this summer. "We brought Mike in to compete, to push Geno and to make Geno the very best he can make him, and I wanted to make sure Mike was ready for that," Mornhinweg said during a conference call Tuesday. "I think this thing is going to work beautifully. Well see." Smith started all 16 games for the Jets after incumbent Mark Sanchez was lost for the year after injuring his shoulder in the preseason. It was a roller-coaster ride for Smith and the Jets, as the young quarterback led four comeback victories in the fourth quarter or overtime in his first nine games, but then struggled mightily with six interceptions and no touchdowns in three straight losses. He bounced back with a solid final four games, with only two turnovers while leading the Jets to three wins and an 8-8 finish. "Were going to structure it a certain way," Mornhinweg said. "One thing I want to make sure of, that nothing impedes the young quarterbacks progression. Im talking about Geno. He progressed beautifully, and Im talking the last quarter of the season. Played like a winning quarterback, played at a high level." Not surprisingly, Mornhinweg acknowledged that Smith will take the first snaps with the starting offence when the team begins on-field practices in a few weeks. The Jets did the same last spring with Sanchez getting the first snaps over Smith. "Geno will get a few more reps, but not many (more)," Mornhinweg said. "Im going to try to do this thing right, and itll vary day to day, much like Ive done it in the past." Smith said last week hes taking the approach that hes the starter, and Vick acknowledged that when he signed with New York last month. But that doesnt mean Vick will be resigned to the fact he will be the backup, and thats one reason Mornhinweg was happy to be reunited with the veteran after their four seasons together in Philadelphia. "He has a really important role here," he said of Vick. "Hes 33 years old, and hes still got it. I look at him as a young 33. Hes still got it. ... When hes called upon to play, Ive got great confidence in Mike." And, if it turns out its in a mentor-type role as it was for Vick last year with Nick Foles in Philadelphia, Mornhinweg anticipates no issues. "Mikes going to handle that real well," he said. "Hes going to do the right thing." Vick is extremely familiar with Mornhinwegs system, theoretically giving the Jets two starting-calibre quarterbacks who can run the offence with little drop-off in case of injury or ineffectiveness. "I would expect Geno to progress at a high rate with Mikes help," Mornhinweg said. "I want to get Mike back comfortable with our terminology, with our system, exactly how we want these things done, so its just that simple. Vick isnt the only newcomer to an offence that finished 25th overall and struggled with consistency last season. The Jets signed former Titans star Chris Johnson to bolster the backfield and former Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker to upgrade perhaps the teams weakest spot a year ago. Mornhinweg is intrigued by the pass-catching ability Johnson has, but also believes he can be the "electric, dynamic" type of running back he was during his best years in Tennessee now that hes healthy. "Thats a pretty good little 1-2 punch," Mornhinweg said of the Chris Ivory-Johnson pairing. Decker had 87 receptions for 11 touchdowns last season while catching passes from Peyton Manning. Meanwhile, the Jets leading receiver was Jeremy Kerley with 43 catches, and it was clear New York would need to get better at the position through free agency -- they also signed Jacoby Ford -- and the draft. "Last year," Mornhinweg said, "I thought was quite possibly the start of something special." NOTES: Defensive co-ordinator Dennis Thurman said "the skys the limit" for Dee Milliner, the Jets top pick last year who will assume the No. 1 CB spot with the departure of Antonio Cromartie. Milliner struggled at times while dealing with injuries, but Thurman believes he can become "a very good corner." ... While cornerback remains a potential target in the first round, Thurman expressed confidence in his current group. "Im comfortable with our cornerback situation," he said. "We have guys who can play." Custom Chargers Jerseys . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. LOS ANGELES -- A judge Thursday rejected an urgent request by Shelly Sterlings attorney asking that husband Donald Sterling and his lawyers be ordered to stop harassing her legal team and doctors in their dispute over the planned sale of the Los Angeles Clippers. A petition filed by Shelly Sterlings attorneys quoted allegedly threatening remarks made by Donald Sterling in phone calls and a letter sent by his lawyer to two doctors who declared him mentally incapacitated. Superior Court Judge Michael Levanas said the matter may involve "high emotions and some litigation posturing" and urged both parties to tone down their communications. "The court does not feel that the statements set forth in the ... petition rise to the level of great and irreparable injury to a party as called for in the Code of Civil Procedure," Levanas said in a written decision. Outside court Donald Sterlings attorney Bobby Samini said, "Clearly from the courts ruling its apparent Mr. Sterling is not a danger to anybody." A trial next month will look into assertions that Donald Sterling is mentally incapacitated and determine whether he was properly removed as an administrator under the terms of the family trust, which owns the Clippers, leaving Shelly Sterling alone as trustee with authority to sell the team. A $2 billion sale to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is pending. The physicians who determined he was mentally incapacitated in May examinations with Donald Sterling could be key witnesses in the trial. A filing by Shelly Sterlings attorney stated that on June 9 Donald Sterling called Shelly Sterlings attorney, Pierce ODonnell, threatening lawsuits and said: "I am going to take you out, ODonnell." ODonnell understood that to be a death threat. The document also alleged Donald Sterling called one of the physicians, Dr. Meril Platzer, told her shes "nothing but a fraud and a liar and a cheat" and menacingly warned, "Im going to see that you lose your license." He also is said to have threatened to sue Platzer and made similar threats in a profanity-laden message left for a second doctor, James E. Spar. "Im gonna get you fired from UCLA because youre nothing but a tramp. How dare you let someone use you that way?" Sterling tells Spars voicemail. "You know, you rely on doctors. You think that theyll be above it all. But obviously youre not. Youll sell yourself for nothing. How dare you? How dare you give my records to a lawyer for the purposes of using it against me?" The filing states that Sterlings lawyer Samini, followed up with a letter to each doctor accusing them of being a part of a conspiracy. The document called it a clear attempt to intimidate key witnesses in the case. Samini said his office had been bombarded with calls from representatives of Shelly Sterling urging them to settle the case. He contended that the call cited in ODonnells papers was made by ODonnell to his office and he turned the phone over to Donald Sterling. "They wanted to have aa conversation," he said of Sterling and ODonnell, but he listened from a distance. Mike Pouncey Jersey. "It was quite entertaining," Samini said. "I didnt hear any threats." Samini said he wrote letters to the doctors because he felt Donald Sterlings medical records were disseminated to the media inappropriately. He also said he believed that the doctors had been hired to give specific evaluations of Donald Sterling, which were suggested to them by Shelly Sterlings team. Samini said he has engaged other doctors to examine Donald Sterling and "the results are different and there are more to come." He said those would be released in court during the trial now scheduled for July 7. The terms of the trust state that two licensed physicians can determine a trustee "incapacitated" and both parties must co-operate in any such examination. Both Sterlings signed the terms, which also waive doctor-patient privilege and privacy rights for any "incapacitation" finding. Outside court, ODonnell said about the statement by Donald Sterling, "I took that as a threat on my life and I still do." He said Sterling used numerous expletives. "We think this is evidence of his lack of control, his impulsivity." He pointed out that the comments came the same day that Sterling went on a rant about the NBA, calling its board members "despicable monsters." He also said the doctors threatened by the 80-year-old Donald Sterling were shaken and one of them, Platzer, said she had misgivings about whether she should have gotten involved in the case at all. In her declaration she wrote that she believed Donald Sterling and his attorneys are "attempting to bully me into changing my opinion regarding Mr. Sterlings incapacity. I also do not want to be intimidated if I testify in this matter." ODonnell said he would ask for an injunction prohibiting Donald Sterling from intimidating witnesses. "This is not normal behaviour in civil litigation," ODonnell said. "This shows how erratic and volatile he is." Attached to the motion were letters from Samini to the doctors instructing them to not communicate further with anyone on Donald Sterlings medical condition or treatments without his prior consent. "Your conduct has already constituted interference with prospective economic advantage as part of a conspiracy," a letter dated June 10 said. Shelly Sterlings potentially record-breaking deal with Ballmer was struck after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were recorded and publicized. The NBA moved to oust him as team owner, fined him $2.5 million and banned him for life. Donald Sterling has filed suit against the NBA for $1 billion in federal court alleging that the league violated his constitutional rights, committed breach of contract and violated antitrust laws. Sterling has also hired four private investigation firms to dig up potential dirt on the NBAs former and current commissioner and its owners for the case. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
0-year-old Donald Sterling were shaken and one of them, Plat
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet