Le Forum du Metro Racing 92 Index du Forum
Le Forum du Metro Racing 92
Echangez et partagez vos réflexions sur le Metro Racing 92, Club de Rugby de PRO D2.

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DES SUPPORTERS
DU METRO RACING 92
Répondre au sujet
The race will be Ferraris second under new team
hfy962464

Répondre en citant
NEW YORK -- The Yankees will retire former manager Joe Torres No. Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey . 6, leaving Derek Jeters No. 2 as the last single digit in New Yorks pinstripes. Torre, Rich Gossage, Tino Martinez and Paul ONeill also will be honoured with plaques in Monument Park, the team said Thursday. Torre managed the Yankees to World Series titles in 1996 and from 1998-00 and six AL pennants during 12 seasons as manager that ended in 2007. Currently Major League Baseballs executive vice-president for baseball operations, he is being inducted into baseballs Hall of Fame this summer. "I am incredibly humbled," Torre said in a statement. "The Hall of Fame became possible for me because of what our players accomplished in 12 memorable years representing this historic franchise together. I hope that number 6 will stand for everything that our players achieved." Torres number will be retired during a ceremony in Monument Park on Aug. 23. His number will join those of Billy Martin (1), Babe Ruth (3), Lou Gehrig (4), Joe DiMaggio (5), Mickey Mantle (7), Yogi Berra and Bill Dickey (Cool, Roger Maris (9), Phil Rizzuto (10), Thurman Munson (15), Whitey Ford (16), Don Mattingly (23), Elston Howard (32), Casey Stengel (37), Mariano Rivera (42), Reggie Jackson (44) and Ron Guidry (49). Jeter, the Yankees captain since 2003, said in February this will be his final season. Martinezs ceremony will be June 21 as part of Old-Timers Day weekend followed the next day by the honours for Gossage, one of only a handful of pitchers in the Hall of Fame who primarily were relievers. ONeills ceremony will be Aug. 9. The Yankees said the ceremonies are part of a recognition series that will include Bernie Williams in 2015, but they did not specify what honour Williams will receive. Willie Snead IV Ravens Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey . Milan was held to 1-1 at home by Torino. Cagliari scored six minutes from halftime when Mauricio Pinilla blasted home from the penalty spot after Facundo Roncaglia tripped Marco Sau. The home side could have doubled its tally in stoppage time as first Fiorentina defender Stefan Savic almost scored an own goal then Albin Ekdals shot clipped the top of the upright. http://www.ravensauthoritystore.com/Authentic-John-Brown-Ravens-Jersey/ .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series.MONTMELO, Spain -- Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso is telling his local fans to keep their expectations low for this Sundays Spanish Grand Prix. The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes. "If I say we will fight for the podium I will probably be lying to you, and I dont want to disappoint our fans," Alonso said on Thursday, a day before practice begins at the seasons first event in Europe. Alonso sits third in the standings with 41 points after Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton swept the first four races of the season. Rosberg leads the standings with 79 points with Hamilton four points behind. Ferraris last win came at Montmelo one year ago when Alonso got his second career victory on the circuit. Since then, it is on its longest streak without a victory in almost two decades after Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel dominated the end of last season before Mercedes took the lead this year. Alonso has yet to crack the top three spots in qualifying so far in 2014, while Kimi Raikkonen has fared even worse in his return to the team that he won the world title with in 2007. The Finn hasnt finished in the top six spots in any race, and has also lacked speed in qualifying. "We finished ninth and 10th in Bahrain and did podium in China because we had some things (come) together on that Sunday, but it is not that we are in a position to say we will fight for the podium here," Alonso said. Kenny Young Jersey. . "Barcelona is a good point to check how competitive we are." Alonso said Ferraris upgrade package is "nothing out of the world" and that the biggest advantage he will have is his knowledge of the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya with its single straightaway, which he hoped would reduce Mercedes ability to leverage its better overall speed. The race will be Ferraris second under new team principal Marco Mattiacci after he replaced Stefano Domenicali. Mattiacci, a former president of Ferrari North America but with no experience in F1, arrived to Shanghai in time to watch Alonso steer to a third-place finish. Alonso said Mattiacci was meeting with everyone on the team-- from drivers to engineers and crew members-- but needed time to learn the sport before he put his stamp on the Italian team. "At the moment everything is more or less the same," Alonso said. "Everything is calm, no big changes. In China, Marco arrived with little experience in motor racing and lots of experience on the management side, but he is listening and learning as much as he can. I dont think Marco wants to become an engineer, but he will need some time to settle down and make some decisions. "It is a good thing for Ferrari to move forward and past some historical mistakes." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The race will be Ferraris second under new team
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet