Le Forum du Metro Racing 92 Index du Forum
Le Forum du Metro Racing 92
Echangez et partagez vos réflexions sur le Metro Racing 92, Club de Rugby de PRO D2.

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DES SUPPORTERS
DU METRO RACING 92
Répondre au sujet
one player only in a scrum. Si
hfy962464

Répondre en citant
Having spoken exclusively to Tottenham and England midfielder Dele Alli for Sky Sports, Geoff Shreeves gives his account of an afternoon spent in the company of the rising star. Ryan Jensen Jersey . Im not going to lie, its going to be hard and its going to be a challenge. That was Dele Alli, in July 2015, when asked if he thought he would be sent out on loan or would possibly feature in the Tottenham first team squad.He totally understood the question mark over his immediate future having been loaned back to MK Dons for the last part of the 2014/15 season. Alli scored a fine goal on his England debut against France in November Since then he has made 30 Premier League appearances for Spurs, scored seven goals, made the same number of assists for Harry Kane, scored a wonder goal on his England debut, scored another wonder goal at Crystal Palace, been lauded by Sir Alex Ferguson, Roy Hodgson and Steven Gerrard among others. Hes also earned a new deal at his club, and is short odds to both start at Euro 2016 and be named Young Player of the Year. Fair to say the question mark has gone, and some.When I remind him of this quote he smiles broadly, as he does a lot during our interview. When you list everything that has happened to him in the last nine months, he confesses: Yes, it has been pretty crazy, a dream come true, it is one of those ones where I am still waiting to be woken up. Geoff Shreeves spoke exclusively to Dele Alli for Sky Sports Yet despite his meteoric rise, unparalleled in recent times, Alli is totally unfazed, and very much in an endearing way. Despite his youthful age, in some ways he was already a man when he arrived at Spurs, and the years he clocked up at MK Dons have served him well.His 10 bookings so far this season are down to two things. Aggression is an important part of my game and also you cant let opponents think you are some 19-year-old kid they can push around. Being in his company you get the sense that he takes absolutely nothing for granted but at the same time fervently believes that his success to date is entirely down to pure hard graft and an unshakable sense of belief in his own ability. Old Spurs boys to decide title? In a very unexpected title race, we look at five former Spurs men who can do their old club a favour He has that rare combination of supreme confidence without a single trace of arrogance. Absolutely none. He simply plays with no fear. Respect for opponents? Absolutely. Fear? Absolutely not.Alli is keen at every opportunity to praise and thank his Tottenham team mates and Mauricio Pochettino for helping him to get where he is now. In fact, not just thank, but make it abundantly clear that without them he would be nowhere near the heights he is currently enjoying. Eric Dier (centre) has acted as Allis big brother at Spurs this season With a huge grin he reveals how Eric Dier has taken it upon himself to be his big brother figure, and how there is zero chance of his success going to his head with Dier and other team-mates around.When speaking about the excitement surrounding his involvement with England and the Euros this summer, he does not get carried away, and is firm and rock solid in making sure he says if selected. So is there a single blot on the landscape? Anything that is spoiling his spotlight moment? Surely there must be a price to pay for all this heady success and adulation? There is; he cant wave at anyone anymore!It all started pre-match in the Capital One Cup last season between MK Dons v Manchester United when the camera was focusing on him. He waved, before doing something similar at training. Of course, it went all over social media with some quite magnificent memes. Now? I cant wave at anyone. If Im in the warm-up or around the ground and spot a friend, if I wave everyone thinks Im doing the wave!With Leicester playing Sunderland before them on Super Sunday, Spurs could take to the field against Manchester United with either the opportunity to close the points gap to four, or it could be standing at a daunting 10 before they have even kicked off. Two very different challenges, both with title-shaping consequences. Having spent time with Dele Alli, I cant imagine it will affect how he approaches the game.Watch the extended interview with Dele Alli on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am on Friday, as well as the written interview on SkySports.com platforms from 6am. Tottenham host Manchester United on Super Sunday at 4pm on Sky Sports 1HD. Also See: Old Spurs boys to decide title? The title race run-in Ryan Jensen Buccaneers Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Jordan Whitehead Jersey .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/ . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Its an "Ace" of a day here in South New Jersey and Im in a very happy mood. I recorded my first ever hole-in–one this morning on the par 3, 135 yard fourth hole at the Atlantic City Country Club with an eight iron into a stiff wind and drizzle off the Bay. As they say, even a blind squirrel (or ref) can find a nut once in a while! Enjoy the games tonight. - Kerry Hi Kerry, In seemingly all of his games since the playoffs have started, Brad Marchand has had a talking to by the referee for stick work after the whistle. The commentators keep referring to Marchand getting "a warning." But if this is happening every game, shouldnt these warnings turn into penalties at some point? Does the league allow or encourage officials to pass this type of information on from one game to the next? Thanks,JonathanToronto, ON Jonathan: NHL officials do share information with one another. The fastest lines of communication are the telephone, telegraph and tell a ref! The series supervisor updates each new crew at a game-day noon meeting as to what has taken place in previous games. There are no surprises; especially when it comes to certain hotspots the officials need to be aware of involving players from both teams. The referees want to do their very best to allow the players to play on the edge while maintaining an element of control; especially in a game seven. With regard to game control, the intelligent official will communicate with players and coaches when he deems it necessary to bring their negative emotions down a notch. I often noticed that player aggression could escalate during a shift or subsequent shifts. It was almost like a snowball rolling down a hill that gathered momentum. It was almost predictable as a player became less disciplined and likely to commit an infraction resulting in a penalty call. Im not referring to some spontaneous retaliation or foul but a tendency that players demonstrated to lose their discipline through a series of ragged play. Scrums and confrontations after the whistle are the most opportune time for player hostilities and paybacks to escalate. Scrums take the focus away from playing the game to instead administering punishment or getting even. When that occurs the refs have to take measures to get players refocused; usually with the fear that a penalty will be called to re-establish acceptable guidelines. The most successful refs are the one that get the players to play on their terms without having to continually lay the hhammer down! The entertainment value of the game is maximized whenever that takes place. Jason Pierre-Paul Buccaneers Jersey. There comes a point though when the communication efforts have no effect and the refs arm must go up to call a penalty. I just dont want to single out Brad Marchand of the Bruins. Brendan Gallagher of the Habs is another pesky little guy that can really stir things up. Both are emotional players that bring plenty of energy to their game and can draw a crowd. Whether it is going hard to the net and making contact with the goalkeeper or initiating contact after the whistle in an effort to draw a foul, both players have earned the right to be on the refs radar screen. Officials develop a working relationship with all players. Throughout that relationship building process a player has to clearly know when a referee means business; when he has had enough and the hammer is about to fall! Speaking from personal experience, players didnt often mistake my piercing look and terse body language or tone for knowing when it was time to back off and take their foot off the gas pedal. When I issued a "warning" to a player I often told him I could be his best advocate or his worst friggin nightmare - the choice was his? A referee can also solicit the assistance of a respected team leader or captain that he has a good relationship with to get his teammate under control before the ref is forced to take action. I often used the coach in this capacity to instill some discipline in one of his players. When I had enough of the scrums (which was very quickly) I went to each coach and told them I had enough and was going to penalize one player only in a scrum. Since it might just be their player I asked them to take control before I was forced to put his team down a man! They usually cooperated; if not it only took one such penalty for them to understand I meant business. What the referees are attempting to do with a player like Brad Marchand is to establish some self-discipline through an element of reason. Reminding the player that taking a penalty will put his team in the hole can be one way to do that as I have described above. It is important for the ref to choose his words wisely and not "threaten" the player with, "If you do that one more time" routine. Game 7 is not the time for any player to test the referees resolve; nor is it the time for the referees to lay the hammer down without some fair warning. I think the message has been delivered and the pests will play their typical game but just on the edge. Talk is often cheap but everything is on the line for both teams tonight! Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
one player only in a scrum. Si
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet