Le Forum du Metro Racing 92 Index du Forum
Le Forum du Metro Racing 92
Echangez et partagez vos réflexions sur le Metro Racing 92, Club de Rugby de PRO D2.

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DES SUPPORTERS
DU METRO RACING 92
Répondre au sujet
10 rebounds from Byron Wesley. Gonzag
hfy962464

Répondre en citant
Patrick Reed believes the back nine will prove crucial during The 145th Open after going round in 66 in his opening round. Ibraheim Campbell Texans Jersey . The American took the clubhouse lead on five under after a round that included five birdies, an eagle and just two bogeys. Watch The Open Watch the first round of The Open for free, no contract Its one of these golf courses where you feel like you have to go out and make a ton of birdies early, Reed told Sky Sports. But at the same time, if you get too aggressive then you can make a lot of big numbers so what I tried to was, I played pretty conservative through the first six or seven holes. Then it just happened that I holed out a wedge shot, hit a couple of good iron shots and rolled in a couple of puts. The key this week isnt so much the front as it is the back nine. The back nine here, if it plays into the wind, is brutal.Reed also spoke of how he feels that competing in last weeks Scottish Open has benefited him at Royal Troon. Justin Thomas started his round with four birdies on the bounce Its very important, he added. It allows you to get a little bit more comfortable because back home everything is carry and spin and over here it is more about keeping the ball down, fighting it but at the same time, you need to get comfortably hitting pitching wedges from 100 yards. I think that is the hardest thing for me - hitting something really soft yet really being able to control the trajectory, distance and direction. Justin Thomas finished on four under at Royal Troon in his first ever round at The Open Justin Thomas, meanwhile, began his round with four consecutive birdies on his debut at The Open and another gain on the last saw him finish -4.It definitely helps, thats for sure, he said of his superb start. The front nine was definitely scoreable, the wind is in a good direction and it wasnt too heavy so you had to get on those on the front nine.I put myself in good spots off the tee and gave myself a lot of chances and it was nice to make the turn like that.It was great [to end with a birdie] after I felt like I was grinding throughout the back nine just to salvage pars and bogeys and doubles even.I love links golf, I have been fortunate enough to play some events on it and you just have to be creative. You never know what youre going to get with the conditions and so I think in terms of a gameplan and how youre going to attack the course, it changes day to day.On a day like today, you can be a little bit more aggressive but that back nine is still really, really difficult and you just have be patient, get the ball on the fairway and try to minimise the mistakes. Also See: Sign in to watch The 145th Open LIVE! Latest leaderboard WATCH: Oosthuizens hole in one! Keke Coutee Jersey .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer. Martinas Rankin Jersey . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). http://www.officialauthentictexansstore.com/authentic-justin-reid-jersey.html . PETERSBURG, Fla.Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Tyler Ulis poured in 14 points as top- ranked Kentucky dispatched No. 4 Louisville for the third straight time, a 58-50 result on Saturday. Karl-Anthony Towns chipped in 10 with nine rebounds for the Wildcats (13-0), who used a late second-half surge to remain unbeaten. Terry Rozier compiled 15 points and eight boards for the Cardinals (11-1), who were limited to less than 26 percent shooting. Chris Jones and Wayne Blackshear picked up 13 and 10 points, respectively, in defeat. Final Score: (Cool Gonzaga 87, BYU 80 Provo, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Wiltjer scored 24 points to help No. 8 Gonzaga make a second half comeback in its 87-80 win over Brigham Young. Kyle Pangos added 21 points on 5-of-8 shooting from 3-point range and also dished out seven assists for the Bulldogs (12-1, 1-0 WCC). Gonzaga received 15 points and 10 rebounds from Byron Wesley. Gonzaga found itself down by six a few minutes into the second half, but the Bulldogs were able to come from behind by limiting BYU to 32.1 percent shooting in the second half, including 2-of-13 from long distance. The Cougars (10-4, 0-1) got 13 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds from Kyle Collinsworth for his second triple-double of the season, but it was not enough. Tyler Haws and Anson Winder led BYU with 17 points each. Final Score: (15) Maryland 72, Oakland 56 College Park, MD (SportsNetwork.com) - Dez Wells played for the first time in over a month and scored all 10 of his points in the second half, helping No. 15 Maryland hold off Oakland for a 72-56 win on Saturday. Wells, out since suffering a broken right wrist against Iowa State on Nov. 25, threw down an alley-oop dunk to spark a 9-0 Terrapins run to end the game. Maryland led by as much as 23 points early in the second half before Oakland clawed back to make it a game. Melo Trimble scored 17 points to lead the Terrapins (12-1), who have won five in a row since falling to nationally ranked Virginia on Dec. 3 to reach their highest ranking in the Associated Press poll since Jan. 2, 2006. Jake Layman added 15 points and 12 rebounds in the victory. Jalen Hayes scored 13 points to lead Oakland (4-10). Kahlil Felder added 12 points and Corey Petros and Dante Williams had 11 eacch for the Golden Grizzlies, who went scoreless over the last 4:15 of the game. Justin Reid Texans Jersey. Final Score: (20) North Carolina 89, UAB 58 Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Marcus Paige scored 16 points to lead all scorers and help No. 20 North Carolina beat UAB, 89-58, on Saturday. The Tar Heels (9-3) used a number of dunks to dominate the points in the paint battle by a 40-28 margin. Kennedy Meeks netted 14 points and grabbed a game- high nine rebounds and Justin Jackson contributed 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting. C.J. Washington led the Blazers (4-9) with 12 points and pulled down seven boards. Robert Brown and Chris Cokley joined Washington in double figures with 11 and 10 points, respectively. The Blazers shot just 3-of-25 from long distance and 30.5 percent overall. Final Score: (21) Ohio State 100, Wright State 55 Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Russell and Amir Williams combined for 45 points on 19 shots in 21st-ranked Ohio States 100-55 rout of Wright State. Russell, one of the nations scoring leaders among freshman, shot 6- for-6 from 3-point range en route to 24 points. Williams finished with a career-high 21 points with seven rebounds and four blocks. Kam Williams scored 15 points off the bench and Marc Loving had 13 for the Buckeyes (11-2), who shot a sizzling 61.4 percent from the field to crack the century mark for the second time this season. Meanwhile, Ohio States newly-minted zone defense looked as dominant as ever, holding the Raiders (8-6) to 21-of-70 shooting. Grant Benzinger had 12 points and Joe Thomasson finished with 10. Final Score: (24) Colorado State 58, New Mexico State 57 (OT) Las Cruces, NM (SportsNetwork.com) - J.J. Avila scored 19 points with nine rebounds and 24th-ranked Colorado State continued the best start in school history with a 58-57 overtime win over New Mexico State on Saturday. Stanton Kidd chipped in 13 points for the Rams (13-0), who finished off their non- conference slate with a perfect record heading into a duel with Boise State to open Mountain West play on New Years Eve. Remi Barry deposited 14 points, Pascal Siakam had 13 points and 13 rebounds and Ian Baker added 12 points for the Aggies (5-9), losers in four of their last five. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
10 rebounds from Byron Wesley. Gonzag
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet