Le Forum du Metro Racing 92 Index du Forum
Le Forum du Metro Racing 92
Echangez et partagez vos réflexions sur le Metro Racing 92, Club de Rugby de PRO D2.

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DES SUPPORTERS
DU METRO RACING 92
Répondre au sujet
, but the ATP Tour lists the 1.96-meter (6-foot-5) player a
hfy962464

Répondre en citant
The Montreal Canadiens took to the Bell Sports Complex ice on Sunday for a third straight day of practice since completing their opening-round sweep of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Jimmy Garoppolo 49ers Jersey . Only this time, they were preparing for a date with the 2013-14 Presidents Trophy winning Boston Bruins, who secured their spot in the second round after defeating the Detroit Red Wings in five games. Meeting for the fourth time in seven seasons and for the 34th occasion all-time, the Canadiens and Bruins get together in an Eastern Conference second round series that begins this week. "Youre going to have to fight for everything. Theres no such thing as an easy game when you play against Boston," Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges said following practice. "Theyre very well structured. They play a great team game. Youre going to have to fight for your real estate, youre going to have to fight to get on the inside and to get second chances in front of the net. "If were going to succeed, were going to have to do everything we can in the dirty areas." Gorges, who will face the Bruins in the postseason for the third time in his NHL career, was unable to take part in the Canadiens most recent playoff meeting with Boston in 2011 after undergoing season-ending knee surgery. "What the Bruins have done in the last few years in the playoffs has been as good as or better than any other team in the league," added Gorges. "We know we have a great challenge ahead of us. Its going be hard. Its going to be a long series. Weve got to be prepared for that." The last time the Bruins and Canadiens met in the playoffs was in 2011, when Boston ousted Montreal in seven games in its march to winning the Stanley Cup championship. No teams have come close to meeting in the playoffs as many times as the Bruins and Canadiens. The 170 games between the Bruins and Canadiens are the most for playoff opponents; the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs are next with 117. "Theyre a good team; they know how to win. Theyve shown that by winning the Cup a few years back and making the Stanley Cup Finals last year," winger Thomas Vanek said of the much-anticipated series. "I know TD Garden is a tough building to play in, but so is the Bell Centre. For us to have success or for anyone to have success, youre going to have to beat some really good teams in order to win that ultimate prize. The Bruins are one of those teams." The Bruins lost three of their four games against the Canadiens this season, including two games played in Boston. The Canadiens have won six of the past seven games and are 351-264-103-7 in the regular season against the Bruins. "The Bruins are the same team they were in the regular season. Thats what makes them so good," defenceman Mike Weaver said. "Theyre going to be an extremely tough team to play against and it will be a great challenge for us. Thats what playoffs are all about. You hear a lot of things about that rivalry, but playoffs take things to another level." Head coach Michel Therrien made a change to his line up at practice on Sunday, opting to put a healthy Travis Moen on the fourth line - a move to bring in more veteran presence against an experienced Bruins team. Here is Sundays Practice Lines: Forward:Pacioretty - Desharnais - VanekPrust - Plekanec - GallagherBourque - Eller - GiontaMoen* - Briere - WeiseBournival - White - Parros Defence:Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBouillon - WeaverMurray - Tinordi Goal:PriceBudaj *In first round, Michael Bournival played left wing on the fourth line. Moen skating in that spot represents the one lineup change in preparation for the Bruins. The NHL is expected to release the schedule for the second round on Monday. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Korey-Toomer-49ers-Jersey/ .The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses.MELBOURNE, Australia - Novak Djokovic took a break from his tennis match Saturday to applaud a marriage proposal in the stands.Its nice to see this moment, Djokovic said, after advancing to the fourth round of the Australian Open. Im sure he was very happy when she said yes.At the end of the second set, Djokovic and his opponent, Fernando Verdasco, were seated on their benches when a stir erupted in the crowd at Rod Laver Arena. The capacity crowd of 15,000 watched on giant courtside screens as a man offered the woman beside him a ring, and she said yes.The crowd applauded, as did Djokovic from his courtside chair.He later said it wasnt the first marriage proposal to occur during one of his matches.I think it happened maybe once prior to this match in my whole career that someone proposed, he said.Its one of these moments you remember forever. Not just for them, but for everybody who was there.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___COURTSIDE CORRECTION: Do not call Victoria Azarenka — Vicky.After winning her third-round match at the Australian Open, Azarenka seized the opportunity to correct her fans.I love playing in front of you guys, Azarenka said into the microphone during her on-court interview.One thing I dont know (is) why everybody keeps calling me Vicky, but Vicky is not my name, said the two-time Australian Open champion. Its Vika, Victoria, V, those are goes. Vicky is not my name.The crowd laughed and applauded, and one lone voice was heard shouting out Vicky!!A word to Azarenka about the local vernacular: In Australia, where just about everyone and everything has a nickname, Victorias are often known as Vicky.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___OUCH: The ball boy is standing at attention, hands behind his back, when along comes a speeding serve by Feliciano Lopez. OUCH, and the boy doubles over.A video making the rounds on YouTube has made the boy a minor celebrity, Lopez said after winning his third-round match Saturday, two days after the incident.He became very famous with his mates at school. Everybody was watching the video, Lopez said.The ball-boy was hit in the groin during Lopezs second-round match. During his day off between rounds, Lopez went to find him, bearing gifts.I just wanted to apologize and to make him happy for a while, he said. I gave him a T-shirt and a wristband from the match.Lopez said the ball boy recovered quickly. He was OK, after five, ssix minutes. Jeff Locke Jersey. By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___TOWELING OFF: American Madison Brengle has never played better at a Grand Slam, and that means more towels for her mother.My mom is obsessed with the towels, Brengle said, referring to the ones players use to dry off during matches at the Australian Open.After Brengle advanced to the fourth round with a win over Coco Vandeweghe, she recounted a typical conversation with her mother, Gaby, who is back in the U.S.Did you get another towel? she said, replaying the conversation. Mom, I won. Shes like, But the towels. So, all right, got our priorities straight.Im trying to get as many towels as I can, she said. So I have to try to keep winning.By Justin Bergman -- http://twitter.com/justinb3rg___SCALING BACK: Milos Raonic weighs less in the morning. About 2 kilos (4 to 5 pounds) less than later in the day.The 24-year-old Canadian is noticeably slimmer at this years Australian Open and said Saturday he shedded the weight at the end of last year.The precise amount depends on what time of day he weighs himself.If you ask me right now, after I ate a sandwich, probably four kilos (8 pounds). If you ask me first thing in the morning probably six (13 pounds), said Raonic, who advanced to the fourth round after beating Benjamin Becker. I tend to fluctuate two kilos, plus or minus.Raonic didnt specify his current weight, but the ATP Tour lists the 1.96-meter (6-foot-5) player as 98 kilograms (216 pounds).By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___SERENAS PICK: Serena Williams says she likes all the top mens players, but she wants to see Andy Murray win.Williams said she typically supports all the top guys — No. 1 Novak Djokovic, No. 2 Roger Federer, No. 3 Rafael Nadal, Murray and defending champion No. 4 Stan Wawrinka.Federer is no longer in the running, after losing in the third round. Williams says she is quietly cheering for Murray, whom she played against in mixed doubles at an exhibition recently.I like Andys attitude, she said, marveling at his net skills.I have a whole new appreciation for his game. He had great hands, said Williams, adding she wasnt so bad herself. But I was able to return his serve pretty well.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___Australian Open Scene follows tennis Grand Slam tournament in Melbourne as seen by journalists from The Associated Press. It is updated throughout the day. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
, but the ATP Tour lists the 1.96-meter (6-foot-5) player a
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Répondre au sujet